From: OCsite via Webobjects-dev <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2024 2:54 PM
To: WebObjects-Dev List <webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>
Subject: FB JDBC version?

Hi there,

how does one properly determine the current FB JDBC driver version?

Lately we were not sure whether all our installations contain the newest
release, and thus I've added a code to log out the version. The code I've found
— is there another, better, and more reliable variant? — looks like this:

===

def eoa=EOAdaptor.adaptorWithModel(model)

def pin=eoa.plugIn()

logln "using driver $eoa.plugInName ${pin.jdbcInfo['DRIVER_VER']}"

===

The problem is, this code gives me different results (sometimes 2.5.10,
sometimes 2.5.9) for the very same frontbasejdbc.jar (which should really be
2.5.20 — 240643 bytes, md5 72266d135712d26c60bc5cc1e1dc7c94). What do I
overlook?

Thanks,
OC
Confidentiality Notice: This email, including all attachments and replies
thereto, are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
Sections 2510-2521 and are legally privileged. This information is
confidential, and intended only for the use of the individuals or entities
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this transmitted information is strictly
prohibited. Please notify us if you have received this transmission in error.
Thank you.