I have a set of users on Mac and Win clients that all use the same
webapi interface. I have some reports from a few windows users that
the posting is not working. The Mac clients and most of the windows
clients are working so it is very subtle but to track downs.

After adding logging to my  webapi code I have found that the
following conditional statement is returning True, thus web.data() is
returning None

                data = web.data()
                if not data:
                        return result

Has anyone experienced a situation where some clients can't post data
to an webapi interface?

I think it must be McAfee or something else on the device or something
else keeping the posted data from the website, but I can't be sure?

Thanks.

Tony