Quoting "Anand Chitipothu" <anandol...@gmail.com>:
Main Priorities:

* Python3 support

Would the upcoming 3.4 async API be useful for web.py?

* Better integration with third-party tools

Yes, I tried to integrate web.py with dbus, which needs the
glib mainloop. The solution was multiprocessing - not nice.

If there are any parts of web.py that you think need to be improved, or an
API is not right, please let me know.

There is one very important point, I like to to see not improved:
Currently web.py is small, relatively easy to understand and one
can use it even on very small machines. Even without database and
omitting the template system. I like this very much - it is a huge
advantage over Django etc. (I'm using Django as well, but for
other types of applications.)

Cheers