Re Mime sniffing, the minutes reported:

> Nobody in the group objected
> to having this move to WHAT-WG, and according to Larry Manister, the
> W3C is also fine with referencing the WHAT-?WG document, so the work
> item will be removed from our charter.

I did not say this. What I said in the meeting was that I had no objection to
the working group dropping the work in the IETF.

To elaborate:
* I think dropping the work is the logical action if none of the implementors
are willing to do the work in the IETF.

* I do not speak for W3C and what the W3C is "Fine with".
* However, I believe W3C management is concerned about insuring stable
normative references in W3C specs, but they will deal with those.

Larry