Content Drives Traffic and Traffic is People and People are users and
volunteers and supporters.  I believe tight integration between content and
community is the key to building a community.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtf...@thoughtfarmproductions.com*