Hello,

Just a friendly reminder when creating your localized pages in the wiki.

* Follow your language's namespace as outlined on the wiki first page. Prefix your pages with your language code so that we know which they belong to:
XX/Page title

* Also write the letters in uppercase.

If following these instructions we will be able to handle our content in a very effective way, and know which content belongs to which language. It will also simplify administration for all native language communities.

Thanks a lot and great job. ;-)

Best

Per