Hi,

Stefan Weigel wrote on 2010-10-13 13.44:
In MediaWiki localized pages carry a /xx suffix rather than a XX/
prefix. At the bottom of each page a box for language selection
automatically appears by using a template:

Just one thought, how would you arrange a bunch of pages for a language team which are originals, i.e. not a translation? The Swedish team for example, will not have any translated documents, we will have a bunch of documents describing our internal processes probably in our way. Would they be english titled pages directly under /?

Best

Per