On 10/22/2010 12:54 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> I don't see any traces from a workflow system - either you publish or you
> don't there's no way to have it requested for publication to have it checked
> by others, etc.

I haven't looked at the demo, but on the Drupal system I help admin,
content can be checked by others. Typically, when approving, or
rejecting something, notes are added to explain why the decision was
made. Notes that normal users never see.

My big question is if Silverstripe can scale to the degree of complexity
that the LibO site requires? Based on the demo sites, and working sites
that have SilverStripe, it doesn't look like it can scale. Which means
that sometime down the road, somebody is going to have migrate
everything to another CMS system --- probably Drupal.

jonathon
--
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null