Hi Bernhard, *,

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:

[.. Drupal could fit all needs for TDF/LibreOffice Website ..]

>But *could* is not enough: We need a working website *now* (to be
>honest, we would have needed in already two weeks ago).

I strongly support that: *now* already is too late!
So let's start immediately with what we have prepared to work just now!

Christian, many thanks to Your work already *done*.

[.. more wise and urgent facts I support ..]

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language "best Office Suite ever" and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org  -- footer updated on 2010-10-07