Hi all,

the documentation for LibreOffice and OOo is currently created via wiki and the
OOoAuthors.org site (a Plone CMS with a workflow). The finished documentations
were
currently published on OOoAuthors.org, the wiki and on the OOo-Website.

I wonder, in which way we want to create documentation (howto, books etc.) for
LibreOffice. Should we do that on the wiki or should we set up a framework (a
CMS
with a special workflow) at one of our resources.

If we want to use a CMS, we had to decide, if we want to use Plone, which some
of the
documentation-contributors already know, or another CMS (Drupal, Alfresco
etc.). I
don't know at the moment, if the letter ones fullfill all of the needs of the
contributors for documentation, because i only worked with Plone.

I raise this topic on this list, because i want to discuss only the technical
aspects
first. If there is no need to think about another framework / CMS, because all
needed
features are available, then a discussion of this topic on the documentation
list is
unnecessary.

I want only to know, if a CMS is projected for this topic and if it is planed
about
the available (or intended) features of that CMS. But i don't want to create a
new
CMS-war or something else ;-)

Regards,
Andreas