On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 04:08:13 -0600, Carlos Jenkins <hastciber...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> 2010/11/18 Sebastian Spaeth <sebast...@sspaeth.de>
>
> > No, you misunderstood. I don't mean bug reports. I don't want the user
> > in participating in bug reports. I
> That's sad :(

Just to avoid misunderstandings. I do want the user to participate in
bug reports. I just don't want to mandate it for this very specific
"service" which should be accessible to the non-techie-at-all users.
> > http://drupal.org/project/issues
> > Site off-line: The site is currently not available due to technical
> > problems
> Try again, I can access without problems. DNS problem?

Works now. Must have been some glitch. Looks like one of the nicer issue
trackers indeed.
Thanks for the pointer.
Sebastian