Whath about  libolist.doc.org.
Carlos Martinez

Florian Effenberger skrev 2010-11-23 11:02:
Hi,

as you all may know, we have to move the mailing list archives away from www/iso.libreoffice.org/lists to some other host, in order to not intervene with the CMS installation.

So, right now, I'm looking for a good new name to use. :-) lists.documentfoundation.org is already taken by the internal Mailman instance.

I was thinking about archives.tdf, however, we might need that later on for software archives. I also have listarchives.tdf in mind, which is a bit long, however.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,
Florian