Hi Bernhard, Florian, *,

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:

>ml_archives.tdf  or ml.archives.tdf ?

>This would allow other archives to be structured similarly:

>libo_archives.tdf or libo.archives.tdf
>wiki_archives.tdf or wiki.archives.tdf
>iso_archives.tdf or iso.archives.tdf

>only depending on what we want to be archived (even another software
>under the TDF umbrella would be possible: sw-name.archives.tdf)

That's my favorite too. sub.archives.tdf gives the possibility to have a
full featured archives.tdf for detailed browsing the several archives
even if for reason of space located on another/different machine(s).

Btw. There is a simple .htaccess trick to keep /lists on the CMS host.
Only drawback: CMS site "lists" must not exist or won't work if so. I
realized that on http://devel.libreofficebox.org/static/

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich