Just a bit more info - can someone look at the site in another browser -
Chrome, IE (ugh) or Opera and see if it flags the Cert?
An idea, if it appears OK there, then export the Cert from there and import
it into FF as as a test to see if it is now accepting it.  I don't know the
legitimacy of that, but it may add some clues.

I have also heard of mismatched URLs (redirects) on the site; the exact URL
or doesn't match what was submitted for the Cert, or the URL is redirected
"below" the server's URL.

FWIW, I am using FF 3.6.13 with NoScript and a few other similar plug-ins,
no proxy, with  an updated Ubuntu Lucid and my system time and date are
correct.