Hi all,

there is currently as far as I know only a static site for the upcomming
conference.

We used for the last OOo conferences a special managing tool. This tool has
some
issues and it was not very easy to create and host a new conference (someone
deleted
the content of the former conference). I worked also with the conference tool
myself
and had to work around some issues. Thus I prefer to look for another
conference
managing system.

I asked an admin from the Oxford University whom I know from LinuxTag e.V. He
recommend another conference managing tool to me:
https://github.com/igal/openconferenceware

He gave me also a link to a site which compared the available open source
conference
managing systems:
http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2010/05/list-of-open-source-conference.html

I think we should in front of the call for papers look for such a conference
managing
system, because it will be easier to get the right start. In my opinion we need
such
a tool because we had to manage presentation slots, attendes, rooms etc. later.
That's much easier with such a tool.

Regards,
Andreas
--