Hi André,

> to get the list of approved members tot he TDF website will not work
> without using sub menus. If I just add "members" at the top menu, it
> gets to wide (and wraps around).
>
> So I'm currently going to place members and application under
> "Foundation". To me this seems quite logical - but maybe not to others :)

AFAIK it worked with the link 'Application' without wrapping, so I'd
suggest to leave 'Members' on top level with the application below - makes
both pages imho more easy to find than to hide them like now - and doesn't
place the huge TDF link on top of the submenu.

> Anyway - having sub menus does not look very nice at the current TDF
> template (compared to the polished libreoffice site).

Well yes, the template surely wouldn't mind a loving touch  ;-)

> Im fine publish the pages as is, but if anybody has an idea for
> improvement, this would be welcome.

I'd just replace 'These people...' with 'The following people...' as a
quick hint.

Cheers
Erich