Hi,

> Am 07.05.2011 13:06, schrieb erich_...@irq.at:
>>[leave 'Members' on top level]

> this looks even more weird to me, as I now have
>      Current
>      Members of
>      The Doument
>      Foundation
>      projects
>   as category title in the side menu.

Arghl...  typical case of misimagination!

> I could change this to "members" but then I'd see "Members" as Link in
> the main menu, "members" as page title and "members" at the side menu.

Don't think this is the 'improvement' we're looking for either...

In case you can live with a compromise for a little while we'd probably
edit or redesign the template to match upcoming needs.
Would be nice if you could briefly sum up how ^^^^^^^^ these are to be
described,

thanks
Erich