Hi Alex, *,

Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011, 11:24:31 schrieb Alexander Thurgood:
> Le 10/05/11 10:37, Cor Nouws a écrit :
(...)
> Are our resources so constrained that we can not, could not, provide
> such an infrastructure ourselves ?

sorry for jumping in so late, but I'm currently on a conference and have not
enough
time to read and answer my mails instantly. I'm working on such an environment
for
LibreOffice for some weeks in my spare time. I hope to solve some bugs in the
product, that I created for this purpose. Maybe I can manage every thing or the
most
of the bugs with the support from some attendees of this OSS-Event ;-)

I run a very alpha version of my idea for an extension center here:
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-extensions

(I did a rework of this environment, that is not finished yet. The code is
inside the
LibreOffice-Git-Repo:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/?h=LiboExtensionCenter. I
did
some changes in the last days to this code on my Laptop, which I will sent to
the
repo next week).

Regards,
Andreas