Hi *,

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Bernhard Dippold
> <bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
>> Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
>>> [...]
>
> If you want to play around yourself (with firefox or chormes/your
> browser's web-tools):
> http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/

Simlified that a little - to switch to the conference logo, add the
class="Conference" to the TopHeader div.

I did also change it to crop 15 px from the left, so that it is not
shifted too the right as much (compared to the non-conference logo).

See it live:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/

Thanks again for the png - (I did run in though pngcrush, so if you
want to save some bytes feel free to replace the version in the wiki
with the one from the site - but I don't think this is necessary)
http://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/LibO_Conference_Logo_2011Paris_color.png

ciao
Christian