У пон, 13. 06 2011. у 01:08 +0200, Erich Christian пише:

> Subsite is setup and subsite admin permissions for you at
> https://sr.libreoffice.org/admin/

Thanks, great!

У пон, 13. 06 2011. у 02:08 +0200, Christian Lohmaier пише:

> I'm wondering whether it is preferable to hook up a auto-"translation"
> hook (this would work if one language is always the master language,
> and the other one is always generated

Serbian Cyrillic is always a master source, and Serbian Latin is
auto-transliterated from the Cyrillic version.

No, I am not familiar with the Silverstripe, that is why I would welcome
all suggestions how to implement the feature, while not disturbing other
local sites.

I am reading on execution pipeline in the documentation to get the
basics. It looks like one solution could be to have a custom controller
assigned to /lat/ prefix using director. The controller will forward the
request, fetch the output, transliterate it and pass it to the view.

What are your thoughts?

Kind regards,
Goran Rakic