On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 19:08 +0300, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> I'm no wiki guru but, IIRC, you need to enclose your code portions
> within code tags, so that the wiki recognizes it as content to format
> as code and doesn't think you're attempting a code injection exploit.
> Maybe this link will help:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/WikiSyntax#Code
>
> HTH.

Hi David,

Nope, tried <code> earlier, also - doesn't matter

Trimmed it down to just one html block with a link which is for the
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/e/ee/LiboConf-270x60.png

and that gives the same denial screen of

Spam protection filter
From The Document Foundation Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search
The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site.

The following text is what triggered our spam filter: <a href

Return to Gallery Buttons/Conference

Thanks,

//drew