Am Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, um 20:04:19 schrieb Nino Novak:
> Am Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, um 17:28:10 schrieb Drew Jensen:
> > When I go to submit I;m blocked by a spam filter, suggesting that
> > it is the <a... html code that is triggering the refusal.
>
> Did you try to obfuscinate the "<" by just writing &lt; instead
> ?(needed only when opening a "a href" tag)
>
> I just tried it and it worked without problems.

Ok, I had tested it first with the anchor tag alone and did not notice
that your code snippets were enclosed by source-Tags. You might just
want to replace the source tags by simple <tt> and </tt> tags. Ugly but
working ;-)

And - it's just a workaround until the spam filter is configured to
admit links to tdf.org.

Nino