Hi all,

we need a few reviewer for the both new sites. They have to look over new
projects on
the sites and decide, if the projects fits our policy (license etc.) and are
not spam
or something similar. If you have some experience in that field and some
remaining
spare time, please raise your hand, register an account on one or both sites
(they
are currently independent in user management) and ask Florian Effenberger
(floeff at
documentfoundation.org) for the necessary rights.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice