Hi,

drew wrote on 2011-09-25 17:11:

I read over the challenge site again last night (early this morning) and
it really does rather make it sound like there is not much need for more
$$$ when we all know reality is always closer to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOidHfvOCs

;-)

I could put a temporary English page, for now, on the LibreOffice site -
set to _not_ display a menu.

Ok, sounds good. How about you set-up such a page at www.libreoffice.org/donate and we use this as a translateable basis for all other language projects? We could e.g. translate this to de.libreoffice.org/spenden and the like.

The basic information needed is at http://challenge.documentfoundation.org/donate/

I would then, as soon as the translated pages are ready, redirect the challenge website there.

Does that sound sensible?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108