Le 2011-10-11 08:14, drew a écrit :
On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 13:34 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Le 11/10/2011 12:41, drew a écrit :
[...]

Hi,

Well, since this is looking damned shabby at this point I did what I
could do, unpublished the page.

I would recommend that folks do the same on the other NL sites.

(and yes English is my NL)

//drew

Hi Drew,

For FR site, I changed the page type from Nabble Embeded page to
redirection page.

I thought about that - likely should of gone that way, I rather thought
I'd be off putting out a fire somewhere else this morning so went for
the one click solution :) but now looks like that is not required and I
suppose I should pop back and do that.

Thanks for taking care of this BTW.

Best wishes,

Drew

Thanks for taking care of this Drew. I also was going to suggest moving on this either today or tomorrow. I was going to suggest leaving the text as is but the "Nabble" title as a non-link and the others as links pointing to the Nabble site in a new window. But whatever you think is OK.

I like the descriptive text that is now on the EN page for Nabble.

Cheers,

Marc