Le 2011-10-17 13:54, drew a écrit :
Great and thanks - not sure who has access to that area other then you
and Erich?

Ok well, just tested the old (now unpublished) page still no luck.. I'll
see if I can find more information.

//drew

Nice to see this being looked after.

Just in case the fix takes a while longer, could someone just link the 4 weblinks in the "Nabble" paragraph to the appropriate pages on Nabble? I now see that they return correctly error pages rather than the non-ending busy icon but it would be better to link then properly to the Nabble pages they represent.

Cheers,

Marc