I was just curious to know, when I log off SilverStripe from "admin" mode, I leave the "https: ...." webpages, and, I assume that I can then resume to any of the "http://LibreOffice.org"; website pages as would any normal user to the website.

However, I find that whenever I try to surf to "http://www.LibreOffice.org";, Firefox sends me to "https://www.LibreOffice.org"; bumping me back to the admin login page. To fix this, I usually have to empty my cache.

Is this what people are doing after doing some admin work on the site? It's sometimes a little painful to empty out my cache as I have already lined up a few sites where the stored cache comes in useful.

Marc