Hi Marc, *,

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> wrote:

> However, I find that whenever I try to surf to "http://www.LibreOffice.org";,
> Firefox sends me to "https://www.LibreOffice.org"; bumping me back to the
> admin login page. To fix this, I usually have to empty my cache.

Please read the page carefully - if it reads something like "you lack
permissions to view this page, either login or <go to the published
page>", then firefox didn't clear the draft-page mode.
Klicking the "go to the publihsed page" links should solve this.

> Is this what people are doing after doing some admin work on the site? It's
> sometimes a little painful to empty out my cache as I have already lined up
> a few sites where the stored cache comes in useful.

Never had to clear my cache, also never had the situation that I was
"stuck" in stage/draft mode. So please double-check what the login
page actually writes.

ciao
Christian