Hi Takeshi Abe,

Am 04.06.2012 14:30, schrieb Takeshi Abe:
> Hi,
>
> So far no one seems interested in updating localized messages of the sites?
> Please tell me if there are any issues to solve for updating the translation
> of the sites. Any input would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Takeshi Abe
>
> On Wed, 23 May 2012 00:17:13 +0900 (JST), Takeshi Abe <t...@fixedpoint.jp>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We now have completed Japanese translations for the "website" project [1]
>> in Pootle, so I wonder what to do next in order to get the extensions/
>> templates.libreoffice.org updated with them.
>> Could you someone kindly take care of uploading them?
>>
>> [1] https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ja/website/

it is posible to translate the extensions and template site(s) to
Japanese. I think the source of the homepage is inside the LibreOffice
pootle server. But once the homepage is translated to a language and the
translation of Plone for that language is activated we get support
questions within that language from our users. I already get some
support requests in languages that I'm not familiar with. I try to get
the content of the message via google-translate, but that often doesn't
help me to understand the message. Thus I need a team of volunteers with
different language skills to whom I could forward this mails.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice