Hi all,

we get via the contact form of the extensions- and templates site an
increasing number of requests into our ticket system. The number of this
open tickets is increasing during two days from 5 or 6 to the number of
nearly 30. I can't handle this tickets on my own besides other tasks in
my spare time (e.g. developing a new add-on for the templates site that
will makes the upload of templates much easier and give us the
opportunity to translate everything into different languages).

Thus I need some volunteers that join the admin team for the Plone sites
(extensions- and templates-site) and share the tasks.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice