Hi Sigrid,

Am 10.01.2013 10:04, schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
> Hi Andreas,
>

> On 9 January 2013 20:55, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> Am 09.01.2013 11:56, schrieb Marc Paré:
>>> Hi Andreas

>>> I'll give a hand where I can. Most of the bugs that I have seen need a
>>> little more knowledge in coding, which I do not have. But, I normally
>>> keep an eye out for bugs that I can fix.
>>>
>> first thanks for your support and work.
>>
>> It doesn't need knowledge in coding. I need some help with admin tasks.
>> You have to know how to manage e.g. user accounts, read system error
>> messages and give the user / contributor some help with creating a
>> project or uploading files. There are also some general questions about
>> using LibreOffice in the queue that should be handled.
> This description looks like I could help you with that too. I have some
> experience with handling user accounts with Plone (as you will know)
> and I am sure that I can give answers to some general LibreOffice questions
> as well.
that would be fine. If there are more than one volunteer (I got some
offer by PM already) that would take some burden from my shoulder ;-)

Once you created an account please ping me directly. I'll put you into
the site-admin group then and I look for an account at our OTRS for you.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice