Hi @ll,

Am 22.01.2013 17:39, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
> Answering on the website list for clarity.
> I am not answering directly to your questions (I'll let Erich and
> Christian answer), but I would say at at least the download page and the
> landing page would be integrated inside Silverstripe.

+1

>> A few technical questions to begin with: what is your plan for these 4.0
>> specific pages?
>> Do you plan to integrate them in your CMS (silverstripe)? If so, would
>> that be fine for you if we provide you with plain HTML/JS/CSS files?
>> Or do you plan to have a redirection to a place with plain PHP ? (I was
>> considering for instance that it would be possible to have a
>> conditionnal, referer|cookie based redirection from www.libreoffice.org
>> to v4.libreoffice.org )

Thinking of all the subsite maintainers wishing to provide localized
versions of these pages, I'd think they have to stay manageable and
editable by Silverstripe.

Probably we'd need another Download-PageType or kind of a fusion of
these two types we have now.
Design could be tweaked by prepping an existing theme for now imo.

https://github.com/tdf  has all the files.

At VM13 is a sandbox available with the current install for testing.

But  ;)  a temporary redirect would also harm nobody ... it doesn't save
us from integrating it later though.

Finally I'm not saying we have to stick with Silverstripe on a long run,
but regarding $subject this is what I'd prefer.

Cheers
Erich