Great! Impresive! Fresh and charming!

I'm proud of this design for LibreOffice. We need translate it before
public presentation. We are in a new era and we don't be in a hurry.

Only miss a more explicit reference to key aspects: multilingualism,
spelling tools, templates, documentation, forum support, magazine, etc

One misspelled

havemany  → have many

Thanx Camille and team

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination
Galician community LibO & AOO