Hello Sophie,

Le 08/02/2013 14:47, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
It's seems that accessibility is not supported, would it be possible to
make it handled properly?

Do you have precise examples of accessibility issues in the pages? I just browsed them with lynx and they seemed rather OK-ish to me (but I'm definitely not an expert). Anyway, we'll have the accessibility guys have a look (now that we don't have the gun of the deadline in our neck ;-) ) and we'll bring in the necessary fixes.

Cheers,
Camille