Hi,

elcico2001 एल्चिको wrote on 2013-02-16 22:53:

Any administrator can publish the following page?

http://donate.libreoffice.org/it (at the moment this page points,
uncorrectly, to http://it.libreoffice.org/ )

you need to use a trailing slash, donate.libreoffice.org/it/, then it works. :-)

For your request - did you get any answer from Christian Lohmaier in the meantime? Sadly, we lack documentation on how to include new localizations, and I simply don't know how to add those strings to Silverstripe in the moment. They are not edited in the web frontend, but in a PHP file.

Did he get back to you yet by any chance?

Florian