I was trying to give a feedback to the AskLO system.

I typed the required words and it just gave me more words.
I typed each set till I typed over 20 different ones.

Also the "words" seem to be in "English" and one that seems not to be a word at all. That "non-English" word seems to be the problem since it can be hard to read and just a bunch of random letters.

So is there any thing going on with that system or am I just blind and cannot read any of the words? I am not blind.