On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster
> <webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was trying to give a feedback to the AskLO system.
>>
>> I typed the required words and it just gave me more words.
>> I typed each set till I typed over 20 different ones.
>
> Ah, okay. Is there a CAPTCHA in place on the feedback form?
> http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/feedback/?next=/en/questions/
>
> (I don't see a CAPTCHA when I go to that page, but that might be
> because my account has moderator status)

I just created a new unprivileged test account, and didn't encounter
any errors, speedbumps or 'human challenges' (e.g. CAPTCHA) when
sending feedback to the mods or creating a new Question[1].

What mechanism are you using to send feedback? Do you experience the
same problem if you switch browsers, OSes, or machines?

Thanks,
--R

[1] Testing with Chromium 25.0.1364 on Ubuntu 12.04.2