Andreas Mantke wrote (10-02-14 19:16)

> I looked over your draft and get only a bit of your proposal, maybe
> because a spreadsheet is not the best tool to draw a website structure.

Nah - you must be kidding ;)

> I try to summarize what I got from your draft:
>
> You want a home page (landing page) that has search box, a listing of
> search results, the login, a link to information about installing
> extensions, a link to a bugtracker and a link to an explanation of the
> purpose of extensions (or a box with a teaser and a link to the long
> explanation).
>
> Did I summarize that correct?

Yes, that is OK, plus that I would like to have searches for Most
recent, Most popular, and By category.
And the bugtracker may also info on how/where to report bugs ..

> But then I'm a bit lost. The next fields in your spreadsheet are further
> pages?
> Are they in a hierarchical order?

OK, I clarified the sketch a bit.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:ExtensionsSite_IdeasOnContent_CorNouws_20140210.ods

> Do we want to create projects for the extensions?

For a user that would not be interesting, I guess. Only from a technical
POV that might matter?

> Should there be a release for an extension with information about the
> LibreOffice version that it works with?

Yes, see the page "New extension" though LibreOffice version is not
mandatory IMO.

> How many different extension files are posible for a release?
> If there is some compiled stuff inside an extension it could run e.g.
> only on Linux-i586 or -x64.

Ah, interesting. Yes of course it's very good to take that onto
consideration. Would it be needed to add a limit?
Can't it be simple
  [ upload path ]    [ for version |V] (list)  [ for OS |V] (list)    +

where version and OS have 'all' too and that clicking + adds a new line
and that at the end the author clicks [Add]  or  [Submit] ?

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws