Hi Cor, all,

Am 14.02.2014 19:57, schrieb Cor Nouws:
> Andreas Mantke wrote (10-02-14 22:38)
>> Hi Cor,
>>
>> Am 10.02.2014 22:06, schrieb Cor Nouws:

(...)

>>> Ah, interesting. Yes of course it's very good to take that onto
>>> consideration. Would it be needed to add a limit?
>>> Can't it be simple
>>>   [ upload path ]    [ for version |V] (list)  [ for OS |V] (list)    +
>>>
>>> where version and OS have 'all' too and that clicking + adds a new line
>>> and that at the end the author clicks [Add]  or  [Submit] ?
>> If the site uses an own content type for the file upload you could ad as
>> many files as you like. But if the contributor choose the files on the
>> release page itself there had to be a field for each file. Otherwise the
>> former file would be dropped once the contributor choose a new one.
> In my previous message I wrote a IMO simpeler solution.

I worked on new content types in the meantime and created a first view
for the release content type. I added six fields for file uploads. I
think that would be enough.
I worked on a view for that content type. The layout is really bad but a
shiny layout was not my goal yet. I've published screenshots from a
release with six files and from one without any file on my blog yet:
http://amantke.de/blog/2014/02/libreoffice-extensions-repository-draft-of-new-views-part-2/

I try to find some time to work on the view for the project content type
next.

Regards,
Andreas

--