Hello @ll,
after I logged in to www.libreoffice.org/admin, I got two error
messages with "Internal Server Error" on the top right of the window
with only an "x" to close these error message ... :( And then I only
see the left pane with "LibreOffice", "Hello $user" (and so on) and
in the main part of the window "Seiten / Home" (maybe "Pages / Home"
in English, or so?) with the icons for list view and tree view, and
the word "Filter" in vertical ... :(

Is this a bug on my system? Or does anyone changed something on this
site, which leads to this behaviour? If so, it would be nice to
change it back, so I am able to login ... ;)

And if I switch to the German subside, I immediately get kicked off
... :(

Found with:
Firefox: 30.0a2 (2014-04-09)
OS: Debian Testing i686

Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
"Nominal fee". What an ugly sentence. It's one of those things that
implies that if you have to ask, you can't afford it.