Hello Robinson, *,
On Donnerstag, 10. April 2014 17:07 Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Thomas Hackert
> <thack...@nexgo.de> wrote:
>> Hello @ll,
>
> Yo!
> :-)

:)

>> after I logged in to www.libreoffice.org/admin, I got two error
>> messages with "Internal Server Error" on the top right of the
>> window with only an "x" to close these error message ... :( And
>> then I only see the left pane with "LibreOffice", "Hello $user"
>> (and so on) and in the main part of the window "Seiten / Home"
>> (maybe "Pages / Home" in English, or so?) with the icons for list
>> view and tree view, and the word "Filter" in vertical ... :(
>
> Sorry, NO REPRO on my system.

O.K.

>> Is this a bug on my system? Or does anyone changed something on
>> this site, which leads to this behaviour? If so, it would be nice
>> to change it back, so I am able to login ... ;)
>>
>> And if I switch to the German subside, I immediately get kicked
>> off ... :(
>
> Switching to the German sub-site does not kick me off.

O.K.

>> Found with:
>> Firefox: 30.0a2 (2014-04-09)
>> OS: Debian Testing i686
>
> Testing with: Ubuntu 12.04.4 + FF28

Thank you for your test :) I have tested it a bit further:

If I use Chromium 33.0.1750.152 Debian jessie/sid, I can login
without any problem, see all content of this page, and can also
switch to the German subside :) Though this is only a workaround
(and I would prefer to use Firefox, as this is my default browser
... ;) ), I find it interesting, that it seems only FF 30.0a2 on
Debian Testing i686 related, not with other browsers and/or a
different distro etc ...

Thanks again for your answer
Thomas.

--
When pleasure remains, does it remain a pleasure?