Hello Florian,

On 9 septembre 2014 14:22:42 CEST, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Dennis Roczek wrote on 2014-09-09 at 14:09:
>
>> dito.
>
>can you elaborate a bit further on "usability", do you have _concrete_
>things we can work on?

Yes. Note that I am speaking without having seen the staging site. I do see the
extensions and templates center as having a double workflow. One is for the
extensions and templates contributors, which Andreas has been dealing with.

The other one is just as important: it is meant to attract users and increase
downloads. In other words this site should be a promotional tool. Now I
mentioned the theme alrezdy but I think what is really important to fix is that
users need to have a clear download button for each extension that downloads
the extensions. It is not the case with the current one where they are told
about the release of the extension which is confusing. Voilà :-)

Best,

Charles.