Hello,

Am 09.09.2014 um 22:16 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
> Hi,
>
> Am 09.09.2014 um 15:08 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Florian Effenberger wrote on 2014-09-09 at 14:22:
>>> can you elaborate a bit further on "usability", do you have _concrete_
>>> things we can work on?
>> ok, Dennis just told me you get a 404 - forwarded to Andreas :)
>>
> there was an reboot of the server and nobody restarted the instance.
> I'll talk to Alex to include into the cron jobs for that server too.
> I started the instance manually in the meantime. It's up again.

I added a new addon to the test-website, which provides a form to ask
for an account. The form is linked from the actions menu at the bottom
of the site: 'Hosting your Product(s)'.

If you want a test account on the site please use that form (it's a test
for the new admin workflow too.). It sends an email to an email account
instead of OTRS.

Regards,
Andreas

--