Thank you for working on this website that really needs to be improved.

1/ How can we register? I can't find the way.

2/ May I suggest you to pm to every person that has added (or tried to...) a
template (or an extension) since 2 or 3 years. We don't all follow (or even
know) this forum and I suspect that some of us have some things to say :-).

3/ I didn't test the website yet because I can't register, but,  may I also
suggest to make a lighter process for submitting the templates than the
extensions and than we can add and the files of a template when we create
the template page. That way if the project is admitted, it will be on-line
immediately and we won't have this huge number of pages of templates without
the files to download.
The process can be a bit different for the extensions. For example, a
template doesn't generally really need a number of release while it is
really necessary for an extension.

-----
Ysabeau