Hi William,

thanks for noticing the glitch and poking us, and thanks to Guilhem for fixing it!

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:
3 weeks after that date, the update service is still advising 7.0.3 as being the latest version.

For minor and major version upgrades the situation might be different, but I agree, for a micro version upgrade like that one, we should have triggered the update notification a few days after the release when no issues are reported.

Maybe quite unfortunate timing wrt. the Christmas break, but shouldn't have happened for sure - sorry for that.

Florian