Hi i am Mua Laurent computer engineering student at the university of Buea,
Cameroon.I love programming and i love solving peoples problem using the
computer.I code in C , HTML5, JavaScript, PHP, sql, CSS3 , and also in
python (which i learnt on my own and excelling well in it).I would love to
be part of this wonderful community cause i see it as place to showcase my
skills and learn from great people.Also i am interested in participating
with this community in GSOC  why not!. Primarily my aim is to share with
the Open source society and i have a positive mindset for that.Thanks
fedora for this wonderful opportunity given to me