mattdm added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
It is currently super-unclear what is going to happen with Atomic Host in the
future as a result of the CoreOS acquisition. Except for Fedora's involvement,
Project Atomic never got significant non-Red-Hat contribution, and Red Hat is
planning to "ultimately" ([see this press release from
today](https://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/red-hat-unveils-roadmap-coreos-integration-red-hat-openshift))
 have Red Hat CoreOS supersede Red Hat Atomic Host. What that means for Fedora
Atomic Host is mostly up to the Atomic WG to decide, and I guess we'll figure
out what we want to do as the Council from there.

But right now, it's all still up in the air. In any case, I think it's
incredibly likely that we'll end up with four editions, whatever they're called.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/788