robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
I have created a *getfedora-IoT-redesign* branch where we can work on the new
getfedora.org website. My suggestion here would be to do it step by step:

* Rewrite the index page of getfedora.org (see mockup above)
* Add a IoT page and a IoT download page, remember we need to update also the
scripts for that
* Keep Workstation and Server with the actual look, we can update them for the
next release cycle

Would be nice to cleanup also the app.css file of the classes we don't use on
the new getfedora.org website....

Thoughts?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/788