> A few questions/concerns from looking at the table for a few minutes:
>
> a. SUNWapr13   web/library/apache/apr-13
>
> This is a general purpose portable OSS library like glib or others.  Should
> it really go under "web"?  (obviously a web server depends on it)

Yeah, seem to remember it was under the top-level library at one point
but for some reason it ended up back under "web".  We can address this
in the next build.

> b. SUNWspawn-fcgi   web/fastcgi/spawn-fcgi
>
> Shouldn't this go under web/server?

I suppose so - not sure what happened to this one.

> c. SUNWphp52-mysql    web/php-52/extension/php-mysql
>
> Why does "php-" have to be repeated?

Because the generic "mysql" might match other components and "pkg
install mysql" wouldn't do the expected thing.  There were a number of
such conflicts so the scheme that we came up with was to prefix the
last component.

> d. SUNWapch22m-fcgid   web/server/apache-22/plugin/plugin-fastcgi
>
> Why does "plugin" have to be repeated?

See above.

> mod_fcgid is a particular implementation of FastCGI for httpd; mod_fastcgi is
> another.  Thus, the package name should use the "fcgid" string.
>
> Generally the exact name of the plug-in (after s/mod_// and s/_/-/) should
> appear in the package name.

Agreed and I thought this in generally was followed but this might have
slipped through.  We'll address this in the next build.

> e. SUNWapch22m-jk     web/server/apache-22/plugin/plugin-tomcat
>
> another case where I think the specific mod name ("jk") should be used;
> Tomcat Connectors is a big project with multiple plug-ins (also, mod_jk can
> be used with GF)

OK.

> f. SUNWapch22m-proxy-html   web/server/apache-22/plugin/plugin-html-plugin
>
> What the heck :)  I hope that's a typo on the wiki.

Um, no.  But we'll fix that in the next build. (Sigh)