Hi,

I think that this is a very bad idea to put everything into a single
test. Just think at the feedback that you get in case of failure(s): if
you have a single test, you will see that it failed but you won't know
so much. If you have plenty of tests, you will immediately see if you
have a localized problem and only one or a few failures or a bigger
problem and nearly all tests failed.

Nevertheless I understand the interest of reusing the same session
between tests and it would be interesting to have the possibility to
save the cookies from one <webtest> to be able to reuse them in an other
one to share the same server session(s). Is this the idea you had? If
yes, please open an issue for that. Note that when session information
is reused, the tests wouldn't have the same degree of isolation anymore
but the advantage of reusing the same session may be bigger than this
inconvenient.

Cheers,
Marc.
--